Skip to main content

SEVEN- Powtoon: Life Goals



In the previous class, Madam Azida introduced us to Powtoon and she wanted us to do an explanatory video on our life goals. I do have mine- quite a long list actually. Don't laugh because no matter how worst one gets, deep within they want to have achievements in life. So do I. And so do you.

Well, at first I thought it was impossible for me to do one myself as I am not so much of a technology-updated kind of lady. I loveeee watching explanatory videos that people upload on YouTube but to make one myself- are you able to do that, Amelia?

I tried- it turned out looking not as bad as I thought, hahaha. It qas a bit tricky for me at first looking at it features to choose and the arrangements, then template choices made me confused as well. But finally I managed to pull it off!

So here's my very first technology artwork show off. Click the link below to watch!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FOURTEEN- CURSEWARE COMPLETION!

Hiiiii! I feel so relieved that courseware deigning for educational purposes has reach 100% level of progress. Haha it was an amazing experience and we have shared the link to the class' google drive. We hope that it will beneficial the targeted audience :)

THIRTEEN- After lesson, practice!

This week is probably the week we need to complete our lesson and also exercises for the topic we have chosen to be presented on this courseware. Lesson was pretty long and the explanations were detailed and compact to make sure students' of our target can understand. For practice, we've divided them into three parts according to the level of the game; easy, intermediate and difficult. Practice 1 will test on the categorization of the adjectives. Next, we inserted fill in the blanks template in Practice 2. Last but not least, Part 3 tests the students on multiple choice questions with a total of 10 questions. I'll share the link of the courseware in the next post. Thanks for dropping by!:)

FOUR- First Look on Podcast: A Review

Hi, everyone! I recently tried listening to podcast and I personally think that podcasting is almost-so-very similar to listening to a radio station on air. There's not much difference except that podcasting talks about certain topics and somewhat educational- it gives out information and knowledge. Radio, on the other hand usually used forto entertainment; by that I mean playing songs and some prank calls or event information. My first time using podcast via Spotify, I listened to this podcast by Mufti Menk entitled Hope with Effort . It was a good input for those who needed some motivation when their paths seem unclear and confusing. The delivery and content in podcasting play important roles in ensuring the listeners stay put and listen to it till the very end. The speaker must make the topic interesting and need to have a specific target audience. They need to say their points and explanations clearly so people will not confuse or misheard. All in all, I enjoy listenin...