Skip to main content

SIX- Introduction to Powtoon


Have you heard of Powtoon before?
If this is your first time, then we are equal! I just knew about Powtoon in Madsm Azida's class. It is a software that creates animated and explanatory videos- that is awesome. I mean can you imagine our lives needing to only read and see text to understand the whole concept? This makes learning a whole lot of fun!

Personally and I think majority of people out there would agree that the maker of Powtoon is a genius for inventing this. Besides making life easier for people to understand something through stimuli-enhanced videos, they help conveying the message in the video clearer to the audience. I do mistajen a, lot of ambiguous phrases written in my reading material, hence this is a good way to deliver the messages clearly to people.

I'm excited to making my own explanatory video!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FOURTEEN- CURSEWARE COMPLETION!

Hiiiii! I feel so relieved that courseware deigning for educational purposes has reach 100% level of progress. Haha it was an amazing experience and we have shared the link to the class' google drive. We hope that it will beneficial the targeted audience :)

THIRTEEN- After lesson, practice!

This week is probably the week we need to complete our lesson and also exercises for the topic we have chosen to be presented on this courseware. Lesson was pretty long and the explanations were detailed and compact to make sure students' of our target can understand. For practice, we've divided them into three parts according to the level of the game; easy, intermediate and difficult. Practice 1 will test on the categorization of the adjectives. Next, we inserted fill in the blanks template in Practice 2. Last but not least, Part 3 tests the students on multiple choice questions with a total of 10 questions. I'll share the link of the courseware in the next post. Thanks for dropping by!:)

FOUR- First Look on Podcast: A Review

Hi, everyone! I recently tried listening to podcast and I personally think that podcasting is almost-so-very similar to listening to a radio station on air. There's not much difference except that podcasting talks about certain topics and somewhat educational- it gives out information and knowledge. Radio, on the other hand usually used forto entertainment; by that I mean playing songs and some prank calls or event information. My first time using podcast via Spotify, I listened to this podcast by Mufti Menk entitled Hope with Effort . It was a good input for those who needed some motivation when their paths seem unclear and confusing. The delivery and content in podcasting play important roles in ensuring the listeners stay put and listen to it till the very end. The speaker must make the topic interesting and need to have a specific target audience. They need to say their points and explanations clearly so people will not confuse or misheard. All in all, I enjoy listenin...